I bought a Micheal Kors' bag through this site on 29th november.
On 29th december I received this email from them (from this address: firstname.lastname@example.org):
Dear sarah goncalves,
Thank you so much for your order on our website.
Your order number 331 which transaction ID is YKF1511292001281704 has been shipped out.
The tracking number is LX923891296CN
Please track it 2-3 days later on the website below http://new.17track.net/en
Any question please don't hesitate to contact us.
Customer service department
On 5th january I received the parcel and I was deeply
disappointed about the bag. It was definitely a fake bag,
totally different from the one showed in the site ( as a real Micheal Kors bag). Photos added.
How can this site show and sell a real product, and send a fake one to the client?
I sent several emails (05, 06, 07, 17 and 18/01) to email@example.com asking for my money back.
First I've received this email (jan 5th)
"Wrong item you got from us?
Can you show me the item's photo which you got from us?We need to
confirm the matter first."
Then this nonsense email (jan 8th)
You can track LX923891296CN
on http://www.ems.com.cn/english.html .
or http://new.17track.net/en/track?nums= .
Shipment busy around Christmas.
Thank you for your patience.
And this, even more nonsense (jan 18th):
"Our bags items are cheap in price and good in quality,don't you like them?
And the latest one was (jan 19th):
"Our items are cheap in price and good in quality.
Hope you like our products.
Now we can refund you US$10.00 and you can keep your package.Ok?
I am feeling so sad and disappointed about it, not only because the money, but also for confirming that people can be so unfair. They sold one thing and the sent the client a totally fake one (the bag is terrible) and then they just say "don't you like it?" My gosh, how can it be possible?
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- It was terrible
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..."
- "I just want to warn everyone who are planning to buy cheap shoes with them. I found them on Instagram and from Marikina. They are actually cheap made and bad..."
- "I unfortunately purchased a pair of fake timberlands from discountedtimberlands.net without doing thorough research to verify that they were selling genuine Timberland shoes. I received them and it was obvious..."
- "Lauren Fine should be investigated by the Cape Law Society for conduct unbecoming off a attorney. I would not employ her 'legal' or "personal" services or those of her partners!..."
- "Free samples only postage to pay it said£3.99 month later I was minus £209.77 from bank. I'm a pensioner..."
- "I just got a Sony MDR-XB400 Extra Bass Over the Ear Headphones Black but the product is not look exactly like it should be in Lazada' page...."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."
- "On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 3:35PM, I went to KFC on Patton Avenue in Asheville, North Carolina to get the usual Liver dinner. I completed the mykfcexperience.com survey on..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."