I bought a Micheal Kors' bag through this site on 29th november.

On 29th december I received this email from them (from this address: service@thinkxen.boobill.com):

_______________________________________________________

Dear sarah goncalves,

Thank you so much for your order on our website.

Your order number 331 which transaction ID is YKF1511292001281704 has been shipped out.

The tracking number is LX923891296CN

Please track it 2-3 days later on the website below http://new.17track.net/en

Any question please don't hesitate to contact us.

Best,

Customer service department

www.trendyfun.co.uk

_______________________________________________________

On 5th january I received the parcel and I was deeply

disappointed about the bag. It was definitely a fake bag,

totally different from the one showed in the site ( as a real Micheal Kors bag). Photos added.

How can this site show and sell a real product, and send a fake one to the client?

I sent several emails (05, 06, 07, 17 and 18/01) to susanhunterlin@gmail.com asking for my money back.

First I've received this email (jan 5th)

"Wrong item you got from us?

Can you show me the item's photo which you got from us?We need to

confirm the matter first."

Then this nonsense email (jan 8th)

"LX923891296CN

You can track LX923891296CN

on http://www.ems.com.cn/english.html .

or http://new.17track.net/en/track?nums= .

Shipment busy around Christmas.

Thank you for your patience.

Best regards

Susan"

And this, even more nonsense (jan 18th):

"Our bags items are cheap in price and good in quality,don't you like them?

Best regards

Susan"

And the latest one was (jan 19th):

"Our items are cheap in price and good in quality.

Hope you like our products.

Now we can refund you US$10.00 and you can keep your package.Ok?

Best regards"

I am feeling so sad and disappointed about it, not only because the money, but also for confirming that people can be so unfair. They sold one thing and the sent the client a totally fake one (the bag is terrible) and then they just say "don't you like it?" My gosh, how can it be possible?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of michael kors bag and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5687. Trendyfun needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned michael kors bag in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Trendyfun.

Had an Experience with Trendyfun?

Comments

South Morang, Victoria County, Trinidad And Tobago #1227089

Haha I have had very similar battles with this ?lady, ordered 2 pairs of mens sunglasses from another website & received 2 pairs of leopard print sunglasses. Dozens of emails were sent asking for a refund with similar responses to yours.